Here are some pictures of things I would like my fellow councillors to help me get fixed or approved this spring.
1. Crossing at 2nd Avenue and 13th Street West:
Here is video link: 2nd Ave West and 13th Street West crossing video
2. Traffic calming and enforcement on:
15th Street West
- Hwys 2 North and 53 East and West (inside the city)
- Diefenbaker Bridge approaching city speed zones not adhered to.
3. Road repairs to the intersection at Nordale (hwy 53 East) 5th Avenue North West, both north intersection and south. Plus repair the major holes on the east lane of the highway.
4. Street oiling verse paving. Do you know that having a 10 year plan to pay for pavement and curbs would actually save homeowners over street oiling? Give me a call if you need more information.
The following is from City Council Agenda March 25, 2013
Still untreated is Oxford Street in Hazeldell- April 2013