Saturday, 22 December 2012

Well it is official

I am now a full politician I guess. 

Today the Prince Albert Herald included a character that resembles me according to my family.

It truly is an honour to be portrayed in humour. We need to laugh at times and enjoy the humour in everyday life.

Not sure the name of the artist BUT GOOD ON YOU... keep challenging us.

I hope you have time over the holidays to laugh at life and enjoy your family and especially the children. If you don't have family around find others to be with. It is a hard time to be alone. 

Bless all that make the day so special for others like Charlie Squires over at the Northcote who for the last many years along with the Mayor cooks breakfast Christmas morning for the people that are not away. 

Rick

PA Herald Saturday December 22, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment